Royal Black
Hye,Assalamualaikum.Here Syuhada Nur Umira,sweet 16,Love Justin Bieber :)
*DO FOLLOW ME KAY,I WILL FOLLOW U BACK*



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Bie
X Factor Contestant Better Than Justin Bieber?
Wednesday, 19 October 2011 | 02:11 | 0 comments
 Now, hold on Beliebers. It’s only on one song which The X Factor contestant, Drew Ryniewicz, sang for her audition that managed to blow the judges away.
Her slower and more soulful version of Justin Bieber’s Baby made such a big impact on the judges that Nicole Scherzinger commented that she, though a big fan of Justin, preferred Drew’s version of the song. Simon Cowell then echoed: “So do I”.  Among the judges also was L.A. Reid, the person who produced Justin’s album.
“You don't mind if I'm a little harsh and a little critical because I’m so close to that song right?” Reid warned Drew before her audition. Nevertheless, after hearing her version of the song, he praised: “You really made it yours, it was soulful and believable and you are special.”



Wondering what the fuss is all about? Well, judge for yourself, from the video below, if Drew’s song really is better than Justin’s version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PTkQUMZsxHk------->watch this video at youtube........ =))))



Old things | New things